Transform your phone into a remote controller for PC/Mac/TV/DLNA devices
WiFi Mouse Pro APK v4.4.5
|Name||WiFi Mouse Pro|
|Update||February 20, 2022|
Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to control your PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. Remote media controller, file browser and remote desktop are included.
Now you can relax on the sofa and control playing movie or game in the comfort of your own home, replace real broken mouse and keyboard by this app.
* Fully simulated mouse
* Built-in support for Android system and third-party input method, even emoji
* Simulate computer keyboard, support many language keypads
* Simulate Apple Magic Trackpad, support multi-touch gestures
* Shutdown/Sleep Computer Remotely
* Media Controller(unified controller for YouTube(web), VLC, Spotify, Windows media player, Netflix(web) and quicktime).
* Voice input remotely.
* Remote application launcher.
* Web Remote : Supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox
* Browse & open computer files.
* Games pad(remote play computer game), such as control Roblox games on PC.
* Gyro mouse (Gyro sensor).
* Remote desktop(RDP), computer screen in your hands.
* Control PowerPoint / Keynote Presentation Remotely.
* Stream and control DLNA devices, browse multimedia files shared by DLNA media server.
* Control Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG TV and TCL TV if your phone has infrared blaster.(beta)
* Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS x/Linux/Raspberry.
* Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
* Make sure your phone and computer at the same network
* Make sure your firewall allow mouse server on computer, especially allow TCP port 1978
* Start app to connect one computer
* Full network access: for mouse server connection.
* Vibration: for press key feedback
* Transmit infrared: for IR remote control
Download WiFi Mouse Pro APK v4.4.5
You are now ready to download WiFi Mouse Pro for free. Here are some notes:
- Please check our installation guide.
- To check the CPU and GPU of Android device, please use CPU-Z app